Hi guys, now I know a lot of people don’t actually read a full review (I never used to) because sometimes people don’t want to know what you thought about a book.. they just want to know what you’ve been reading.
I can’t promise anything other than I will try my hardest to post monthly wrap ups. I was planning on posting this yesterday, but I’m poorly and yesterday was a rubbish day. Anyway let’s get into what I read in March.
1. You by Caroline Kepnes – 🐧🐧🐧🐧
2. The Geography of Friendship by Sally Piper – 🐧🐧🐧
3. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy – 🐧🐧🐧🐧
4. A Summer to Remember by Sue Moorcroft – 🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧
5. Sleep by C.L. Taylor – 🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧
6. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson – 🐧🐧
7. The Secret Runners of New York – Matthew Reilly – 🐧🐧🐧🐧
If you want to see my thoughts on any of these check my Goodreads.
All in all March was a good reading month for me, I read less books than I normally would but most of them were a good rating and really enjoyable!
Have you read any of the above? what were your thoughts?